I love giving thanks & rewarding good work, so here are my nominations for this year’s Edublog awards.
- Best individual blog: Christopher Lehman has been fantastically inspiring for me this year.
- Best group blog: Nerdy Book Club, duh.
- Best new blog: Teaching Impact in Urban Bilingual Settings is off to a good start!
- Best class blog
- Best student blog
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog: The English Teacher’s Friend is a newsletter & may be ineligible, but I love it so much.
- Best teacher blog: Two Writing Teachers just make my day.
- Best library / librarian blog
- Best administrator blog
- Most influential blog post of the year
- Best individual tweeter: I enjoy @neilhimself
- Best twitter hashtag: #reading. Simple pleasures.
- Best free web tool
- Best educational use of audio / video / visual / podcast
- Best educational wiki: I only recently discovered Storykeepers, but I like it so much.
- Best open PD / unconference / webinar series
- Best educational use of a social network: #sixword on Twitter is my favorite.
- Best mobile app
- Lifetime achievement
I need to read more blogs! I can’t wait for nominees to be announced so I can scout out some reading.
Nominations are only open until tomorrow! Click here to nominate your favorite blogs!